• Help Support TNDeer:

Friends bucket list item

Andy S.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. By the time I am retired and actually have the time to do it, I doubt my knees and ankles would want to entertain it. Time will tell.

Wildcat

Good luck to him. I've read a couple of long articles over the years of people who did the same thing. Hope he writes about it.

RUGER

Supporter
I remember PhD posting about hiking part of it one time.
Ran up on another group and ended up camping with them for a night or two. One of the women was "thick legged" and he said a few days later he was craving chicken thighs. 🤣

DoubleRidge

Would love to read updates as they become available.... Maybe drop TNdeer an update from time to time as your friend updates you.....would be interesting to follow.....not daily or anything....just on occasion maybe.....if possible.

BMan

I remember PhD posting about hiking part of it one time.
Ran up on another group and ended up camping with them for a night or two. One of the women was "thick legged" and he said a few days later he was craving chicken thighs. 🤣

That's just wrong.

BMan

If he doesn't make it in one go, far more people do it over multiple sessions than at one time. Give him something to look forward to in 2022... 2023... 2024...

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts