Fried Chicken is a serious matter

pressfit

I know how they feel... I went the kfc in pigeon forge during one of the busy times to get carry out.. finally got it.. got back to the cabin.. my dads 3 piece chicken meal was missing.. probably took me a hour to drive back there..(we were probably not a mile away),get it and return to the cabin.. All I had at the time was my .22 pistol...LOL

Mudbone

Poser said:
gasman said:
Poser said:
gasman said:
Jackson Ave in Memphis..... Enough said...

Hey now, Jackson Ave has the nicest Top's location in town, not to mention Alex's Tavern. Where else can a man get a beer and a burger at 7:15 in the morning?
you do have a point there! They have to accommodate all the hoodlums walking around there.

actually.... Alex's Tavern is a cop bar late at night. You roll in there late at night and its all cops.
good to hear Jackson ave is a nice safe place now!

Inkstainz

Mudbone said:
Poser said:
gasman said:
Poser said:
gasman said:

Hey now, Jackson Ave has the nicest Top's location in town, not to mention Alex's Tavern. Where else can a man get a beer and a burger at 7:15 in the morning?
you do have a point there! They have to accommodate all the hoodlums walking around there.

actually.... Alex's Tavern is a cop bar late at night. You roll in there late at night and its all cops.

I don't know if I would go that far.

gasman

Inkstainz said:
Mudbone said:
Poser said:
gasman said:
Poser said:
gasman said:

I don't know if I would go that far.
heck most of the cops in Memphis are thugs

memfuzz

gasman said:
BuckWild said:
That's pretty lowdown gasman...
how's that? I've worked in Memphis most of my adult life and met alot of Memphis law enforcement. Very few would I want to meet again. Watch the Memphis news, everyday it's something about a crooked cop.

You haven't met them all. Less than 1% getting in trouble. Any workplace with 2000 employees is going to have a few bad apples. When you STOP hearing about ones getting in trouble, you should really worry. GOOD officers don't want the bad ones here either.