FRIDAY HUNT

duckduck84

Good luck! I'm gonna hit it Saturday one last time and hope something with antlers decides to take a morning stroll.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

GreyGoose

Had every intention of being there in the morning.Stupid back had other idea{laid up last day and a halF] :bash: hopefully make at least one day this weekend.Best of luck to you all and stay warm

duckduck84

greygoose":2jwn57mn said:
Had every intention of being there in the morning.Stupid back had other idea{laid up last day and a halF] :bash: hopefully make at least one day this weekend.Best of luck to you all and stay warm
Hope you feel better soon. That is a zero fun way to spend laying around the house.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

DRSJ35

good luck to all I'm gonna try to go saturday morning and sit till i can't stand it.

Fisherofmen

Going to try to go again this afternoon myself after work. I've been seeing a lot of deer activity in the afternoon with all the cold weather but then again working through the week that's the only opportunity I have.

JayMan

I'm gonna try to get out there all day Saturday as well. Anyone know of public land allowing rifle this late in the season? Don't mind traveling, just can't seem to find any..

Remington742

JayMan":3iu3u4ku said:
I'm gonna try to get out there all day Saturday as well. Anyone know of public land allowing rifle this late in the season? Don't mind traveling, just can't seem to find any..

Bear hollow MTN in Franklin county is open for rifle now but you can only shoot one doe a day instead of the three does a day like the rest of unit L.

Latest posts