Fresh shrimp question

iowavf

Was at my MIL for Thanksgiving years ago. She lives south of Huston next to the golf. She fixed fresh shrimp several different ways for dinner her husband went and bought right off the boat. Those things were at least 3" to 4" wide and taste better than I've ever had. We went fishing and the shrimp you bought for bait looked better than what we buy to eat in the store at that time!

jetwrnch

I've been doing shrimp with the sous vide method lately. You can make them exactly the way you want in regards to texture. Anything from superball to raw oyster. New Orleans style BBQ is one of my favorites though. Just wish I could get head on.

TAFKAP

I've been doing shrimp with the sous vide method lately. You can make them exactly the way you want in regards to texture. Anything from superball to raw oyster. New Orleans style BBQ is one of my favorites though. Just wish I could get head on.

Not sure what their shipping status is these days, but Joe Patti's in Pensacola would ship. Good pricing too, all things considered.

Latest posts