Freeze

PillsburyDoughboy

Just learned from a local today from a huge contributor at auburn that Freeze Daughter goes to auburn. I would not be surprised to see him at auburn after hearing that. Although auburn seems to be pissy about letting gus run the show right now.

Grandslam11

PillsburyDoughboy":2l4hgl40 said:
Just learned from a local today from a huge contributor at auburn that Freeze Daughter goes to auburn. I would not be surprised to see him at auburn after hearing that. Although auburn seems to be pissy about letting gus run the show right now.

Word is, that got blocked from the higher ups. Freezes baggage will be too heavy for most colleges. Saban could probably get away with it, because he owns college football coaching right now.

wayne

PillsburyDoughboy":2gy7wuda said:
Not a factor. Gruden's son goes to UT.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":3u3btf1a said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3u3btf1a said:
Not a factor. Gruden's son goes to UT.

But Gruden didnt really want any part of college ball.

PalsPal

buckaroo":1ts7bdab said:
Word now is Briles, I don't know anything about him but folks on Volnation are saying he would be better than Freeze

Not holding my breath, but would be very happy if we get him. He would also probably be here for a while.

wayne

Reports say that Freeze is headed to Liberty to be HC after being turned down by Tennessee and Auburn.

gator-n-buck

PillsburyDoughboy":ip79z9jb said:
Briles would be a monster get as I said in the orange thread last week .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But there's a few question that would have to be answered before Briles shows up in big orange country. Does Briles get to run his offense or does he have to run CJP pro-style offense? How long would it take for Briles to get players in to run his offense vs the players CJP has recruited to run the pro-style. Yes, Briles is a hot name out there but there's some hurdles that must be cleared. Actually Briles would fit in better either at AUB or FSU if you are looking for an OC that fits the Scheme and players.

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":1lbzkupk said:

Still don't think its a good look after the allegations at Baylor with him involved.

cbhunter

TreyB":15jqhaxc said:
PillsburyDoughboy":15jqhaxc said:

Still don't think its a good look after the allegations at Baylor with him involved.
if he was so involved then why would Baylor keep him on staff through it?

PalsPal

Lol Briles was at Baylor TWO jobs ago if he takes this one. And he was not named when other coaches were in the allegations.

It's a non issue.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy":3uej8itd said:
I can think of worse tactics to employ.

Hire him for a year so you don't have to compete against him. Not bad.

He could bring Enos up From QB coach and bring in a different QB coach . Saban loves to bring from within.
Enos it is!

Latest posts