Sold/Expired Free youth bow for a kid dying to hunt

mossyoakmantn

I wanted to pass this bow on to a kid that otherwise couldn't hunt without this. It's a browning micro adrenaline I'll have to check the specs but it's right handed and has everything but a quiver and arrows. I think I have a youth release as well. Obviously it's going to need to be setup but seems to be a good little bow. My kids have outgrown it so here it is. I can meet anywhere between Adams tn and Nashville. I cant find the specs on the bow so I would check at a shop.
62c07801e1b52995853ebe449134144a.jpg
fb5173d713befefb569b6a01710669bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-S757BL using Tapatalk

doubledownranch

z7x":eqa1jbw1 said:
Is this still available? My son would kill to have this.

I live in Mt. Juliet and I have a nice bow that will fit a kid. It's a martin that's 40 - 45 lbs. Set up for my wife, who is 5' 2" (i can't recall the draw length but you can change it) but she can't pull it back and doesn't really have any interest in it. It's a nice bow and I was cleaning out my garage yesterday and thought I should give it to a kid that needs a bow. If you want it, let me know. I just want it to go to someone who can use it, preferably a kid.

doubledownranch

doubledownranch":32gzm0bj said:
z7x":32gzm0bj said:
Is this still available? My son would kill to have this.

I live in Mt. Juliet and I have a nice bow that will fit a kid. It's a martin that's 40 - 45 lbs. Set up for my wife, who is 5' 2" (i can't recall the draw length but you can change it) but she can't pull it back and doesn't really have any interest in it. It's a nice bow and I was cleaning out my garage yesterday and thought I should give it to a kid that needs a bow. If you want it, let me know. I just want it to go to someone who can use it, preferably a kid.

I had a few PM's - This bow was given away to z7X kid yesterday. Thank you.

Latest posts