Attachments

• 492CC512-AD81-44BF-8DF5-41408A13A3D2.png
    492CC512-AD81-44BF-8DF5-41408A13A3D2.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

catman529

Re: Free wild edible plant class Crossville

That sounds like a lot of fun. I know a bunch of edible plants but I don't know crap about the vitamins in them, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigjohn

I've always collected wild edible mushrooms and he would ask me about the ones I collect but in the last few years he has really been into studying shrooms. He has been to several classes to learn about those in our area and has even joined a shroom huntin club. I'd say he will include info about them if any are found. These classes are once a month all summer long so he has the opportunity to cover diff.things at the different growing seasons. Sometime he even goes into primitive fire starting, he can start a fire with almost anything.

Nimrod777

Supporter

Believe it or not, I was just thinking of this yesterday. Couldn't remember who posted about the classes but was fixin to ask. Thanks, I'll check the schedule!

Nimrod777

Supporter

as an FYI, his March class is full (my wife and I are on a waiting list), but he has classes scheduled for, per the instructor, "either the 8 or 15 of April" and "the May class will be 6 or 13"

bigjohn

He does one a month when he gets a Saturday off. He works swing shift so they are always changing. I would recommend taking a camera and something to take notes with.

bigjohn

See original post for updated info but the April class will be the 15 @ 1 central time. He said lots of returning people so limited spots avail.

Nimrod777

Supporter
My wife and I went last weekend, and had a fine time. The group was quite mixed, and we had a large contingent of kids, a "Young Marines" group, that kept it lively. Their short attention span was a bit nerve-wracking, when you go past a plant that you're told is highly poisonous, and then you hear an adult telling a kid, "get that out of your mouth!" LOL.

Latest posts