Free to good home

OldFussNFeathers

Original mtn cur puppies. Mom and dad are both registered but pups are not. My mom kept up with all the paperwork and sadly we lost her last August. Both parents are hard hunters. 3 males and 1 female. Hard to wrangle the rascals up and take pictures of em all by myself. Located in Scott co but can bring into knox co. A0D03939-110A-44F9-BA30-FA5135D2D455.jpeg1EBB9313-39E5-4DE7-8D19-A192F072391B.jpeg

Last edited:

OldFussNFeathers

Such a thoughtful gesture. There are some kids out there that these puppies would change the kids life for better.
Yes sir. My dad has dogs from the swamps in Georgia and South Carolina, Amish country in Ohio/Pennsylvania to west of the Mississippi. Just doesn't have the heart for it anymore. I understand though.

Tenntrapper

Yes sir. My dad has dogs from the swamps in Georgia and South Carolina, Amish country in Ohio/Pennsylvania to west of the Mississippi. Just doesn't have the heart for it anymore. I understand though.
What does this breed hunt? Are they squirrel dogs like the MTN Feist? How big do they get?

My daughter is interested in the female. Waiting for more info on the breed, and final approval from the boss (wife).

Last edited:

OldFussNFeathers

What does this breed hunt? Are they squirrel dogs like the MTN Feist? How big do they get?
Squirrel and coon. Ours don't get much bigger than a fiest. We used to raise feists but coyotes were eating them left and right. These are just big enough to hold their own one on one with them bastages.

Tenntrapper

Squirrel and coon. Ours don't get much bigger than a fiest. We used to raise feists but coyotes were eating them left and right. These are just big enough to hold their own one on one with them bastages.
I edited my reply. Daughter interested in the female. Waiting on the boss's approval. We've been wanting a squirrel dog.

Do you have a pic of the female?

mikanch

Original mtn cur puppies. Mom and dad are both registered but pups are not. My mom kept up with all the paperwork and sadly we lost her last August. Both parents are hard hunters. 3 males and 1 female. Hard to wrangle the rascals up and take pictures of em all by myself. Located in Scott co but can bring into knox co. View attachment 165513View attachment 165514
Sorry for you loss, it's hard loading Momma. We lost ours 12-24-22. Beautiful pups

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
Original mtn cur puppies. Mom and dad are both registered but pups are not. My mom kept up with all the paperwork and sadly we lost her last August. Both parents are hard hunters. 3 males and 1 female. Hard to wrangle the rascals up and take pictures of em all by myself. Located in Scott co but can bring into knox co. View attachment 165513View attachment 165514
Dang I just want to come over to see your house. I used to work for Jim barna and we did the square log's for home and cabin. I just never saw one completed.

OldFussNFeathers

Dang I just want to come over to see your house. I used to work for Jim barna and we did the square log's for home and cabin. I just never saw one completed.
Haha. It my dads actually. It isn't a barna log home. Something he kinda designed and pieced together. He retired from the Big South Fork and was fortunate to see different styles of cabins and took it from there.

Latest posts