Sold/Expired Free to good home

Cardinalskyhawk

i posted this in pay if forward but thought it would get more traffic here, and I can't post in the classifieds..
I have a mid 90's model Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4 that I would like to part ways with. The rear differential went out and I attempted to fix but couldn't get the bearings out, wound up cracking the housing trying to press them out. It was running good when I was messing with it but has been sitting in the shed since then, probably 2 years. Has 4 good tires and wheels and the rest is in pretty good shape considering it's 25 years old. Just thought somebody might need one for parts or would like to replace the differential and use it. I'm on the West side, far North West to be exact. Free to anybody that wants to come get it. Thanks

huntintn

Cardinalskyhawk":249d60hq said:
i posted this in pay if forward but thought it would get more traffic here, and I can't post in the classifieds..
I have a mid 90's model Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4 that I would like to part ways with. The rear differential went out and I attempted to fix but couldn't get the bearings out, wound up cracking the housing trying to press them out. It was running good when I was messing with it but has been sitting in the shed since then, probably 2 years. Has 4 good tires and wheels and the rest is in pretty good shape considering it's 25 years old. Just thought somebody might need one for parts or would like to replace the differential and use it. I'm on the West side, far North West to be exact. Free to anybody that wants to come get it. Thanks
Got a friend with a timberwolf with a bad driveline. Let me check on the year. What part of west Tn toy in.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

huntintn

huntintn":3ntcsbzy said:
Cardinalskyhawk":3ntcsbzy said:
Got a friend with a timberwolf with a bad driveline. Let me check on the year. What part of west Tn toy in.

Called him and he has scraped his, next.

winchester77jj

I will join in the waiting line. lol. Poor with four teenage young hunters. We could do a lot of good with it if it is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardinalskyhawk

Ok guys, I have had several responses to the Yamaha post. I will just go by the order in which I received inquiries. Right now it looks like waterfowlwidowmaker was the first, followed by Rem270, Frito dude, then Winchester77. I have attached some pictures to better represent what shape it is in. As you can see in the pics, the rear axle and differential have been removed. I do have the axle but the differential was damaged beyond repair when I tried to press the berings and seals out. As you can see the tires are in excellent shape and outside of being really dusty, all of the plastic and seat are in good condition. If widowmaker doesn't want to come get it I will go down the line. Thanks again and I hope somebody gets some use out of it.

Attachments

• A81D29B5-1179-49B2-BA09-6818584C28D4.jpeg
    A81D29B5-1179-49B2-BA09-6818584C28D4.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,882
  • 0D7FA68E-C15E-459A-AF9F-D1D2CC239820.jpeg
    0D7FA68E-C15E-459A-AF9F-D1D2CC239820.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2,875
  • CC96DF1F-C048-4D8E-B212-10CBEE06A2E9.jpeg
    CC96DF1F-C048-4D8E-B212-10CBEE06A2E9.jpeg
    70.4 KB · Views: 2,875

winchester77jj

Thanks so much for the consideration cardinal. Very kind thing to do. I'm gonna go through my stuff and see what I can pass down myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cardinalskyhawk

Just wanted to let y'all know that waterfowlwidowmaker came and picked up the 4 wheeler today. Hope you get it fixed up and get some use out it! Nice to meet you.

Latest posts