Sold/Expired Free Fire Wood!

jd1983

Anyone in the tri-cities area looking for wood for the winter? I have got quite a bit I am looking to get rid of, mostly walnut. The two bigger trees were already dead but two of the smaller ones were still green. This stuff isn't split, just broken down into splitable size. This wood is free to anyone willing to come pick it up themselves and who wants to take everything I'm trying to offload. Shoot me a message and we can discuss details of picking it up.

Treestand Troubadour

jd1983":108uznk8 said:
Anyone in the tri-cities area looking for wood for the winter? I have got quite a bit I am looking to get rid of, mostly walnut. The two bigger trees were already dead but two of the smaller ones were still green. This stuff isn't split, just broken down into splitable size. This wood is free to anyone willing to come pick it up themselves and who wants to take everything I'm trying to offload. Shoot me a message and we can discuss details of picking it up.
You still have it? Where you located?

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

jd1983

Treestand Troubadour":r2rnaqx0 said:
jd1983":r2rnaqx0 said:
You still have it? Where you located?

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Still have it. Located a little bit south of Milligan Hwy.

Latest posts