• Help Support TNDeer:

Free Chick fil A breakfast?

backyardtndeer

There was a “homeless vet” in front of Walmart. I say vet because he had a military jacket on and a sign that said “ homeless hungry vet”. He had a white dog with him. I offered him $20 for the dog, he refused, so I guess he wasn’t that hungry yet!!
There are panhandlers that are not really vets that do this, really ticks me off.

7mm08

Actually a few weeks ago at a Chick FIL a I got a free meal.....

A cop pullEd up behind me. Service person came out to take my order and I said “ make my day, let me pay for the COP’S meal today”. She responded “ I can’t”. Me “ and why not “. Her ...” the manager let’s all the police and first responders eat free”. I said cool then she said “because you offered today..... yours is on the house “.

i always make an effort to pay for the police anonymously.

huntintn

North Jackson today, there was a young black kid playiny a violin in the parking lot by target. I listen to him play for about 10 minutes. Left him a 5, he never begged but he did say thankyou.

CATCHDAWG

A cop pullEd up behind me. Service person came out to take my order and I said “ make my day, let me pay for the COP’S meal today”. She responded “ I can’t”. Me “ and why not “. Her ...” the manager let’s all the police and first responders eat free”. I said cool then she said “because you offered today..... yours is on the house “.

Their HVAC guys eat free as well. Just sayin... 😜

Crow Terminator

I never saw what the fuss was about with their food anyways. Fast food chicken award goes to Jacks for me. I don’t know what their political agendas are though but when I am on the road in Alabama, it’s hard to beat their chicken strips or chicken sammich with seasoned fries.

PalsPal

But, but, but their owner .... LOL.

The food is good, but the service is exceptional in both the friendliness of the employees and the amazing speed in which they get the orders.

Forvols

He shined shoes?? and what message was to be sent in that? a "virtue signal" maybe he needs to be "cancelled" or maybe setup "safe places" in the dining room for whoever needs a safe place...lord all these words and new meanings of words I am learning. TY chik fillet....I am woke...or awoke...or waked..

redblood

Wife and kids love, I don’t think it’s anything special
Its a status symbol almost. All my high school and college girls like it because it has became the “cool” place to go. I have eaten it twice. Id rather have popeyes, but it aint bad. But i dont eat fast food but a couple times per yr and i refuse to go to any restaurant where this is a wait, so it wouldnt bother me if they shut down tomorrow. Especially since they made a hard left turn in their agenda as of late.

Appalachian American

Sitting in the CFA parking lot this morning around 5:55. Had not opened yet, so I'm waiting to pull in the drive thru lane. An older van pulls up and toots the horn. I roll down my window and a guy gives me a story about needing money for him and his son. I say I only have a debit card and I will buy them breakfast when CFA opens. He asks if I will drive down the street to the gas station ATM. I politley say no. He drives away. Who passes up on a free Chick fil A breakfast?
Sitting in the CFA parking lot this morning around 5:55. Had not opened yet, so I'm waiting to pull in the drive thru lane. An older van pulls up and toots the horn. I roll down my window and a guy gives me a story about needing money for him and his son. I say I only have a debit card and I will buy them breakfast when CFA opens. He asks if I will drive down the street to the gas station ATM. I politley say no. He drives away. Who passes up on a free Chick fil A breakfast?
Not me. What time and which one you buying us chic-fil-a? I’ll be there, hat in hand! 😃

Latest posts