Fox Squirrels

Tenntrapper

Would any of you fellas know where a man might be able to hunt some fox squirrels on public ground? I'd love to try em out one time. Thanks
I know an area with a good population of them in Grainger county...
Would need to access by boat. Shoot me a PM if interested. Maybe we could work something out and I could introduce you... 😂

rickyk280

I am on the KY, TN line (Calloway-Henry) been 3 Fox squirrels behind my shop for the last couple of weeks working on an acorn tree, 45 yrs ago it was rare to kill one around here except between the rivers, now there pretty abundant. Watched one this morning black face white tip on his tail very pretty. I am a pretty serious squirrel hunter but don't care much about killing fox squirrels. Here is a pic of one about a mile from where I live, these white squirrels will show up every so often then you want see them for a few years then there back. Wouldn't dare kill one.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.JPG
    IMG_0280.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 74

Tenntrapper

I am on the KY, TN line (Calloway-Henry) been 3 Fox squirrels behind my shop for the last couple of weeks working on an acorn tree, 45 yrs ago it was rare to kill one around here except between the rivers, now there pretty abundant. Watched one this morning black face white tip on his tail very pretty. I am a pretty serious squirrel hunter but don't care much about killing fox squirrels. Here is a pic of one about a mile from where I live, these white squirrels will show up every so often then you want see them for a few years then there back. Wouldn't dare kill one.
Google Olney, IL squirrels

Latest posts