FOUND! Commuter Sedan $10k Or Less

Nimrod777

My daughter had a heck of a week— student broke her hand (she teaches Special Ed), a front tire blew and put her into curbing that took out 3 tires and rims ($1120), and 4 days later she is rear-ended and sandwiched in rush hour. Car is totaled.

Looking for a clean 4-door that will last her a good while. Would dearly love an import's reliability— Toyota, Honda, Subaru, Mazda… Nashville area but will drive for right car. Thx!

Nimrod777

...and, oh yeah, it's Rebuilt!

I wouldn't even dismiss a rebuild if it was done by an actual verifiable mechanic or shop. Our family plan/tendency is to drive them til they drop. Or, as with my 94 Toyota Pickup, til they pry it out of my cold dead fingers!

Pilchard

Hey Nimrod, I've got a 2016 Honda Accord, 4 door, baseline model, 6ok miles that I bought new. There is a small chance that I will pick up a truck in the next 3 weeks. If that deal works out, I'd gladly sell you my Accord. It would be a bit higher than $10k but it could maybe work.

Nimrod777

Hey Nimrod, I've got a 2016 Honda Accord, 4 door, baseline model, 6ok miles that I bought new. There is a small chance that I will pick up a truck in the next 3 weeks. If that deal works out, I'd gladly sell you my Accord. It would be a bit higher than $10k but it could maybe work.
Man, that would be like her dream car. Please talk to me...

Nimrod777

Last edited: