Found a few for a grease bath

spoonie

Water temp is just about there for the shell crackers was able to find a few for the skillet! Ended up with 26 mixture of gills and crackers in about hour and half before the rain moved in yesterday on KY lake

Attachments

• ED80F3BF-FF4B-4BEC-9F64-DA415F66FA66.jpeg
    ED80F3BF-FF4B-4BEC-9F64-DA415F66FA66.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 96

Levee Jumper

I'm glad somebody found some bedding.

The lake I was fishing was still 62/63 degrees. I fished several proven places and didn't find any pulled up on the beds. I caught some on some gravel points leading to the pockets, but they seemed like they are still a week or two away here.

JCDEERMAN

The lake I was fishing was still 62/63 degrees. I fished several proven places and didn't find any pulled up on the beds. I caught some on some gravel points leading to the pockets, but they seemed like they are still a week or two away here.
Were we were on KY lake, the temps were dancing between 68-70 degrees

imograss

Same here we were between Masons and New Johnsonville Saturday and could not find them at all.

Latest posts