Fort Campbell guys!!!

Gravel

Killed a doe in 41 this afternoon. All movement the last two days were in the afternoon. Deer moving good after 3. Going to 25 tomorrow am to close out the year.

Gravel

WVBOWHUNTER is being straight with everyone. I was checking in a doe today and talked to the Fish and Wildlife officer. He was talking about the deer and the buck that was hit by a car. He has read this thread and we talked about it. He said WVBOWHUNTER did everything right and by the book.

Nicely done WVBOWHUNTER! I'm sure some folks in your situation wouldn't have. I just wanted to share that with the board.

Gravel

No problem WV. The f&w officer knew about you getting grilled on this thread and was adamit you did nothing wrong. He still has the head off the road kill buck in the cooler at the check-in station. I seen it when I hung up my doe. He was a nice deer too!

Mr.Bro

Another year gone by and here i am eating my Ft.Campbell permit,AGAIN!

I think most all here killed but me.Even lil joker took a good un.

Oh well maybe next year.

I'm still chasing the "daytime monster" in Ky.Couple more weeks there.

Its been fun guys.

LIL JOKER

I have been hunting only 6 times this season it's been a long one...lol killed at ft Campbell seen 2 bucks at cheatham and had a shooter at lbl that slide over the ridge 2 fast to get a shot...can't wait until next season...next season we all need to meet up opening weekend and get super 8 to fix us lunch since he killed a brute

@fulldraw

LIL JOKER said:
Full draw nice man .....but u are lacking on pics my friend ...we need to show u how to take pics..lol

Lol....next year you can take the pics then! You gonna do any scouting after season?

@fulldraw

Likewise, roost1! It was a pleasure to meet you, super8, mr. bro and huntnmoon again. I even ran across ole ren50 a couple times. Since Lil joker tagged out early I didn't get to catch him snoozing in the van. :)

I'm up for a tndeer get together next year as well.

Mr.Bro

@fulldraw said:
Likewise, roost1! It was a pleasure to meet you, super8, mr. bro and huntnmoon again. I even ran across ole ren50 a couple times. Since Lil joker tagged out early I didn't get to catch him snoozing in the van. :)

I'm up for a tndeer get together next year as well.

Count me in next year.Maybe meet for lunch one day.

birddog

Finally got to hunt the fort this year. Since area 01 was finally opened back up for the last weekend i decided to leave the lease and head to the fort. its a pain in the rear end to hunt out there but boy there sure is a lot of deer. seen several deer and we killed some does. wish i had a few more days to fill my buck tag.

Super8

LIL JOKER said:
ren50 i heard him and stove pipe shacked up ..i heard stove want let him log in any more blahh

Your behind a few days, Stovey was a no show on the last full day of hunting.
Ren50 is not too fond of quitters, so I think Stovey is living in the van by himself for now.

Latest posts