Forrest Bust Removed from Capitol

DaveTN

Supporter
The Klan was originally formed to harass Carpetbagging Yankees who were taking advantage of the war torn south. He denounced the Klan when they turned racial and focused on Freed Slaves.

He and hIs wife spent the rest of their lives illegally teaching black children to read and write.

Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Samuel Adams also lead a revolt against their Government.
Be careful. Telling the truth has consequences.

🤣

timberjack86

Beat
The Klan was originally formed to harass Carpetbagging Yankees who were taking advantage of the war torn south. He denounced the Klan when they turned racial and focused on Freed Slaves.

He and hIs wife spent the rest of their lives illegally teaching black children to read and write.

Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Samuel Adams also lead a revolt against their Government.
Beat me to it!! Spot on!!

Team Browning

Jefferson, Washington and Adams won. That's the difference. Winners get statues. If we were part of the UK, think they'd have statues? Look up what the Brits did to Oliver Cromwell after Charles II was restored to the throne.

Last edited:

Crappie Luck

Staff member
Baggage or bonus, depending on one's point of view, that came part and parcel with the Southern Strategy.
One's point to view depends mostly on the sales pitch.
Just as the Democrats can wage a war on Their own heritage while simultaneously advocating and implementing the very same ideology ( Jim Crow - Segregation) in the name of denouncing such ideas (Segregation) is proof that the GOP can both preserve southern heritage while denouncing such ideas (Segregation)

The problem is, no one, I mean NO ONE has pointed out the fact that the Democrats are both implementing segregation though CRT and BLM movements while denouncing segregation through BLM and CRT movements."

C'mon I cant' be the only one that can't see the different between the black only policies of today vs the white only policies of the 50's.

You have two colors (for the sake of argument). Black vs white. What is the difference in having white only allowed of the 50's and black only allowed today?

NOTHING. It's the exact same result. But the party pushing the segregation of today holds rallies in remembrance of Selma, AL and GOp trips all over themselves as though they were manning the fire hoses themselves instead of the democrats who are marching holding candles in remembrance of Selma, AL.

Good grief....

Crappie Luck

Staff member
the general public....

I would LOVE to see a poll today. Two questions.

1. Do you agree the blacks being required to use separate water fountains during the Jim Crow years in the 1950's was racist and harmful to this country?
2. Do you believe that oppressed African Americans today deserve their own water fountains so they do not have to share with filthy white folks who support racist Jim Crown laws of the 1950's?

Care to guess what the results would be?

Wildcat

Supporter
Nobody has been able to put a time and date on the ALL the Democrats and ALL the Republicans switched sides. People say they did but then ALL Democrats had to become Republicans and ALL Republicans had to become Democrats.

If it's true then it gives the LIE to the saying, My great grandfather, my grandfather, and my father voted Democrat and by God, I will vote Democrat. No, they would vote Democrat and he would have to vote Republican to STAY THE SAME.

Chiflyguy

the general public....

I would LOVE to see a poll today. Two questions.

1. Do you agree the blacks being required to use separate water fountains during the Jim Crow years in the 1950's was racist and harmful to this country?
2. Do you believe that oppressed African Americans today deserve their own water fountains so they do not have to share with filthy white folks who support racist Jim Crown laws of the 1950's?

Care to guess what the results would be?
I would love to see the results.

shirtshirt

Supporter
He was a Democrat. In fact, he was a delegate to the Democrat National Convention 3 times, twice before the Civil War and once after.
I take it this means you don’t have any issue with moving his statue, right? There are few things you dislike more than democrats.

Wildcat

Supporter
I take it this means you don’t have any issue with moving his statue, right? There are few things you dislike more than democrats.

BS. I DO have an issue with democrats trying to ERASE AND HIDE THEIR HISTORY. The Democrats are trying to CHANGE and REWRITE history.

When they first started removing the Confederacy statues I did some research and posted it several times. I looked up what and who had been removed then looked up the history of the people whose statues had been removed. Every single one of them were DEMOCRATS.

The Democrats will never admit that when the State Legislatures voted to secede from the Union, it was the Democrats that voted FOR seceding.

Steverino

Supporter
The best defense is a good offense. Shirtshirt doesn't get the irony. His favorite party was responsible for slavery and then later changed its mind when it realized these were voters now and could help keep them in power for a long time. So the long courtship began with the Great Society and has escalated with CRT which has little to do with race and everything to do with Marxism. To them its all about power and they have proved that there is no extent they won't go to attain and maintain it.

Its really interesting our children if put into an integrated class at a very young age and left alone will do just fine getting along. They'll be colorblind. That is unless they are taught at home or in school something different. So race training of any nature isn't necessary if you just leave them alone.

Last edited:

Wildcat

Supporter
The best defense is a good offense. Shirtshirt doesn't get the irony. His favorite party was responsible for slavery and then later changed its mind when it realized these were voters now and could help keep them in power for a long time. So the long courtship began with the Great Society and has escalated with CRT which has little to do with race and everything to do with Marxism. To them its all about power and they have proved that there is no extent they won't go to maintain it.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!!^^^^^^^^^

In almost all of Johnson's memoirs and history books were written on him, they talk about the meeting he had in the White House with the top Democrats. In the meeting, he told them, this Johnson's own words, " I have a way of getting us the "n" vote from now on." 3 weeks later the Great Society program was pushed out to get it passed. Remember that long-time Black White House Butler that wrote a book on his time in the White House?? It's IN HIS BOOK TOO, he heard Johnson say that.

shirtshirt

Supporter
The best defense is a good offense. Shirtshirt doesn't get the irony. His favorite party was responsible for slavery and then later changed its mind when it realized these were voters now and could help keep them in power for a long time. So the long courtship began with the Great Society and has escalated with CRT which has little to do with race and everything to do with Marxism. To them its all about power and they have proved that there is no extent they won't go to attain and maintain it.

Its really interesting our children if put into an integrated class at a very young age and left alone will do just fine getting along. They'll be colorblind. That is unless they are taught at home or in school something different. So race training of any nature isn't necessary if you just leave them alone.
I’m a true independent and don’t care for any political party. Neither the democrats nor republicans have platforms I fully agree with.
Wildcat is funny to me. He’s the best old man there is - for him nothing is like it used to be and that is a terrible no good very bad thing.

Wildcat

Supporter
I’m a true independent and don’t care for any political party. Neither the democrats nor republicans have platforms I fully agree with.
Wildcat is funny to me. He’s the best old man there is - for him nothing is like it used to be and that is a terrible no good very bad thing.

Right, We USED to have HONEST ELECTIONS. But since YOU will NEVER win on YOUR POLITICS YOu HAVE TO CHEAT.

Cheating and rigging the elections is the NEW WAY.

As for YOU being an independent, going by YOUR posts, that's BS!!!!!

Like Sun, YOU pay lip service to some things the Democrats have done that YOU don't like but 90% of YOUR posts are anti-Trump and anti- Republican. Doubt me? Go read them. You are no independent but trying to impersonate one.

shirtshirt

Supporter
Right, We USED to have HONEST ELECTIONS. But since YOU will NEVER win on YOUR POLITICS YOu HAVE TO CHEAT.

Cheating and rigging the elections is the NEW WAY.
Yeah, I think you’ve told me to just wait and see. And you were going to sit back and laugh. 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts