FOR YOU CROSSBOW HUNTERS

C1295

What scope do you all use on your cross bow? also red dot or regular traditional scope. ( I have had both on mine)

Rakkin6

On my two tenpoints I have the Evo X on one and the Rangemaster Pro on the other. Both have worked flawlessly. I know a lot of guys rave about the HHA optimizer setup.

Dennis

I have an Excalibur fixed 2.5x scope, I think it's the cheapest one Excalibur makes. But it's worked flawlessly for me, no complaints.

Bone Collector

I have had three crossbows. The first came with red dot and I changed it out, the second didn't have one and I added one with illumination and now the CB i have has a scope made for it, that is kinda like a dot/reticle. It has a dot for 20, then the one below is 30 and so on. It has illumination so it can be like a red dot or a green dot. I am getting used to it.

mike243

My Barnett came with a scope with the yardage recitals and it works very well ,I joined Twangers Anonymous several years ago so now its a wall ornament unless grand daughters boyfriend needs culling lol she is in between now lol

Last edited:

Stalkhunter

Bear crossbow with reticles and works very well. Not that I use it a lot. Don't bow hunt much. I get tired of the debate over it. Been many days I hunted with it that I wanted to throw it in the woods lol.

They are cumbersome, just can't pull a compound back anymore.

Latest posts