younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Cleveland Wal-Mart was lit a couple days ago…but I bet these are all gone now

Attachments

• E16646D8-80D3-450C-B42E-D20F31B614AE.jpeg
    E16646D8-80D3-450C-B42E-D20F31B614AE.jpeg
    245.4 KB · Views: 84

Rakkin6

If anyone is having problems finding turkey ammo let me know. I have some longbeards I would help you out with. Wouldn't charge you more than what I paid for them. Sorry can't let go of my TSS.

utvolsfan77

I've yet to use TSS shotshells on anything, so here's a question for all of you guys with experience shooting them. Can you use in a regular factory barrel? What about screw-in choke tubes?

I remember when steel shot first started being used. Some guys had to buy new barrels. Others were forced to retire their fathers' and grandfathers' older shotguns and buy new ones.

Rakkin6

I've yet to use TSS shotshells on anything, so here's a question for all of you guys with experience shooting them. Can you use in a regular factory barrel? What about screw-in choke tubes?

I remember when steel shot first started being used. Some guys had to buy new barrels. Others were forced to retire their fathers' and grandfathers' older shotguns and buy new ones.
Yeah you can shoot TSS through your shotgun and aftermarket screw in chokes. I run Indian Creek in both my guns. The thing with TSS is you don't want to shoot to tight of a constriction. In a 12 gauge I found between .665 and .675 to be the sweet spot.

Latest posts