For the golfers....

@fulldraw

Had a great day walking Augusta National watching the pros practice for the Masters. By far the most beautiful course I've ever laid eyes on.

RUGER

Supporter
Everyone that I know that has been there has said the same thing.

I would love to go one day.

jb3

Did you get to hang out at the 16th hole any? Watching the pros skip it across the water is pretty cool to take in.

@fulldraw

jb3 said:
Did you get to hang out at the 16th hole any? Watching the pros skip it across the water is pretty cool to take in.

I did. Watched Mickelson, Fowler, D. Johnson and Kuchar on 16.

@fulldraw

iowavf said:
I would like to see Augusta and Pebble Beach sometime if I get a chance.

It was definitely worth seeing. The grass was amazing. Even after people walked on it all day it still looked flush.

iowavf

@fulldraw said:
iowavf said:
I would like to see Augusta and Pebble Beach sometime if I get a chance.

It was definitely worth seeing. The grass was amazing. Even after people walked on it all day it still looked flush.
Could you imagine playing a few of those holes the way they have them setup for the pros? I envy you and hope they have good weather if you're going for a few days.

@fulldraw

We were only lucky enough to get a practice day which in my opinion is better. You can't take pictures on tournament days and the pros interact with the crowd.

Tickets are issues through a lottery if you don't want to pay scalper prices.

TNReb

Supporter
We were lucky enough to get drawn for tickets this year, so I took my wife. She's not a huge golf fan, but knows I'm obsessed and she understood the significance of the Masters. It was great weather yesterday! She enjoyed seeing #16, the Par 3 Contest, the pimento & cheese sandwiches... etc etc

Thought I'd share a few pics I snapped...

sJLaS2u.jpg

VdoP3hx.jpg

HPZk3DD.jpg

Ed20Z3S.jpg

TPINShQ.jpg

rgwiRFV.jpg

YT7WOwd.jpg

SALTMAN

Great pics, I'm green with envy ! Just found out about the lottery last week . Wil definitely put in next year . Thanks for sharing .

rukiddin

^^^^Sooooooo jealous!!! The Masters, The US Open in Pinehurst , and a Duke/UNC game at Cameron......My sports bucket list will be complete!! Sad part is, I have family that lives in Augusta and my mom and dad live 30 mins from Pinehurst! I gotta do it one day!

We have been to Quail Hollow and watched that Tourney and had a blast. I could'nt begin to imagine how fun that would be. If its like most majors, the crowds are big, the sundresses are tiny:) and the beer is cold!!

TNReb

Supporter
I'm jealous you got to see Brandt. I didn't see him the whole day. It's tough to see everybody and everything.

I did manage to get Gary Player's autograph though. Pure luck...

Latest posts