Food for Thought

Grill-n-man

At the Dicks Sporting Goods store in Chattanooga today and while I was back at the gun counter found out 2 things. One being that the same store I bought Remington .22LR 525 count boxes of hollow points for $22 (not that long ago)now sells 50 count boxes of Remington target loads for $10 a box. Must be why they had between 60-100 of them and nobody buying them. Also the guy behind the counter refused to sell a lady a 12ga Mossberg Maverick shotgun because it was going to be a present for her husband. Oh and she was TN resident with a current liscense. Don't know about alot of yuns but my wife can buy me a gun for a present anyday. So a couple of things on my to do list - #1 Dicks Sporting Goods will never see another penny from me #2 if Remington is joining in with the other shake downers then no more Remington products for me and last but not least a little info for my fellow shooters: Gamo air rifle with scope $129 2000 pellets $20 and if you just have to hear the crack of a .22 then you can get some PBA ammo.

CountryBoy053

Goodness! They wont get my business anymore either. That is ridiculous! I've stopped shoping anywhere that is raising prices like that. I havent been back in several stores since all this

Vermin93

I don't know how the ****'s near me stays open. Their parking lot is almost always just about empty and their hunting and fishing product selection is a joke compared to the Cabela's and Bass Pro near me. I will admit that I have got a few real good deals on tree stands from them online during end of season sales.