Foo Fighters play show for vaccinated fans only

moondawg

BlackBelt

You know Dave is a nice guy and devoted dad. But he is a mediocre liberal and all that goes along with it. Not a flaming lib, but just enough to be a little irritating.
And dont get me started on Eric Church and his anti-gun rants.
I believe musicians should just make music.
The world would be a better place.

TNGRIZZLY_

You know Dave is a nice guy and devoted dad. But he is a mediocre liberal and all that goes along with it. Not a flaming lib, but just enough to be a little irritating.
When there pocket book get lighter, they will change

moondawg

I like some of his musical philosophy from what I've read in interviews. He's also a Motorhead fan, has played with Ghost, and is a rock fan in general. I have respect for him in that regard.

I always thought he was somewhat a liberal, and I figured, okay, whatever. But this stunt...not digging it.

WTM

this is for all ticketmaster events. the media is gonna be eating crow when they realize that white men arent the anti-vaxers.

can you imagine what is going to happen when they sell tickets to an event which normally would be pre-dominately black, considering only 6% of blacks have been vaccinated as compared to whites 61%.

what is even more dumb is this talk of segregating vaccinated vs unvaccinated at outdoor events, ie ballgames.

Pic IN the Casa

There's a video out there when they played at one of Obamas Wednesday night wagu steak dinners. Ol' Dave just about wet dreamed all over Barack. It was like when the Beatles landed in NYC and all the girls were hysterical.