Follow chuck’s hunt. DEER DOWN!!!!! day 2 update

BubbaGoneWild

Naw, just gotta figure in the angle and trajectory, or you'll be creating on of those showmehorns I shat on my bow post.
This reminds me of another story of one of my uncle's. Pulled his overalls down to 💩 and didn't pull the straps up between his legs so he shat all over his straps and didn't know it and wore them the rest of the day lmao 😂

huntintn

This reminds me of another story of one of my uncle's. Pulled his overalls down to 💩 and didn't pull the straps up between his legs so he shat all over his straps and didn't know it and wore them the rest of the day lmao 😂
Yeah , had a cousin that had coveralls with a hoodie sew on it. Yep, he shat in his hat, looked all over trying to find the smell. He found it when he got hot on the truck ride home.

akachuck

Update for y'all. I just moved in the timber behind the stand I was in, seen a stand Someone put up 25 yards from my blind. Heard 2 sets of blows about an hour ago. Probably at a dog or hunter

akachuck

I got called in from dad we have to go pay our respects to one of his buddies that's recently passed, then out to lunch. I'll be back out when I get back home but can't forget that arse whoopin FL is gonna put in UT today 😉

SES

Update for y'all. I just moved in the timber behind the stand I was in, seen a stand Someone put up 25 yards from my blind. Heard 2 sets of blows about an hour ago. Probably at a dog or hunter
Maybe they were blowing at you because they heard you texting?😀

1jamey

I got called in from dad we have to go pay our respects to one of his buddies that's recently passed, then out to lunch. I'll be back out when I get back home but can't forget that arse whoopin FL is gonna put in UT today 😉
May you crap on your coveralls every time you go in the woods. Sorry about your dad's buddy

1jamey

Hope lunch doesn't give you explosive diarrhea

gary66

Woke up around 5 this morning I'm so excited, got outta bed around 5:50 got dressed, ate a honey bun and drank my bang. Got to walkin to my spot and set up on the ground. Climbed up in a tree stand ( cut my self with broad head 😂) sittin here now waiting, talking to my dad and cousins while they hunt. Updates soon to come!
nice to be outside

Latest posts