Sold/Expired Fly fishing gear FS or FT

Prowler

Recently acquired a bunch of fly fishing stuff that I didn't need, took it in on a partial trade. I know absolutely nothing about it! Never fly fished and never plan to. And I have no idea what's it worth except the guys word and the price tags on it which look like they're several years old. What research I've done I can't find An idea on what a lot like this would be worth so Anyone want to shoot me an offer or trade ? Doubt there's many fly fisherman around but it's worth a shot. Will trade up or down. Looking for bass fishing equipment or maybe another centerfire.
If it's not worth more than the box it's in just tell me and I'll cut my loss lol.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 351

7mm08

The box is worth more than all the material and bobbins etc. it's all rather old and great for someone to learn with, but I doubt there is much there secondary to all the cool synthetic stuff out there that has many built into the material.
Sorry
35 years of tying and teaching fly tying classes occasionally

7mm08

Don't know about the box but 50-75$ for all the rest. I just depends IF there are rooster necks in there and if the feathers have been picked out of it. It would look like an oval patch of feathers and maybe stamped METZ on the back. Those would raise the price a little.

Good luck