Florida v vols

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Both QBs looked good stat-wise. I am definately glad to see JG get put on the bench and open the door to these new cats. Bailey is the man going forward, JT Shrout gets a good look as well as his pass percentage is off the charts, but again, garbage time in prevent coverage.
I would try a couple plays with jg at tightend

PillsburyDoughboy

Florida had 6 of their defensive starters on the field starting the final drive, including the cornerbacks and their best 2 pass rushers.
Florida had 6 of their defensive starters on the field starting the final drive, including the cornerbacks and their best 2 pass rushers.
but thIs!
" Our football program has a history, the facilities, the tradition, the resources to play with anyone, anytime."
Phil Fulmer

PillsburyDoughboy

I gotta say I think vols are turning the corner purring in Bailey . They are looking to the future of the program and not just today . Good job

TreyB

Watched a few minutes at a friend's house. Close game.
Not really. Scored a garbage td with 40 seconds left. Mullen went conservative in the 4th. Game was never in doubt. Close on the scoreboard but this game was over when UF scored before halftime.

7mm08

Not really. Scored a garbage td with 40 seconds left. Mullen went conservative in the 4th. Game was never in doubt. Close on the scoreboard but this game was over when UF scored before halftime.
The game was over when FL took the field in the first half. Unstoppable 10-20 yard passes!!! Where was Pruitt and his pass defense.

buckaroo

A bright spot florida had 22 yds rushing, we held to lowest points of year, I can remember a time when almost always team with most rushing yds won

buckaroo

A bright spot florida had 22 yds rushing, we held them to lowest points of year, I can remember a time when almost always team with most ru

PillsburyDoughboy

The game was over when FL took the field in the first half. Unstoppable 10-20 yard passes!!! Where was Pruitt and his pass defense.
Apparently Pruitt did not watch the presser.

"The Vols are back, and before long, we'll be taking a bite out of everybody we play's a$$," Phil Fulmer Feburary 7 2020

Latest posts