Florida Panhandle Late Rut Hunt

cowhunter71

Last year there were two hunters who where down there the same time I was(last week of Jan.- first week of Feb.) Y'all hunted Eglin AFB. Lost your contact #'s and was checking to see if you were headed down again.

cowhunter71

Not sure of their names Roost. Never met them, just seen where they had posted last year about their hunt on my post. Pm'ed with them a few times and exchanged numbers. Lost contacts when my "handle" was forced to change :) I'm headed down again this year. Going to hunt Eglin last week of gun and then on over to Apalachicola NF for first five days of late blackpowder. Wondering if they was going.

jlanecr500

cowhunter71":105mrslg said:
Last year there were two hunters who where down there the same time I was(last week of Jan.- first week of Feb.) Y'all hunted Eglin AFB. Lost your contact #'s and was checking to see if you were headed down again.

That was me. I'm headed down the 15th of Jan thru the 21st. My friend down there got a draw on Blackwater wma rifle hunt and you are allowed to take a guest. Then I'll go back the 9th of Feb for the ml hunt you and I spoke of. I'll pm my contact info. My friend down there killed this buck on Eglin last week.

https://postimg.org/image/l8pyhwro3/]
3855.jpg
[/url]

cowhunter71

10-4 That's a good buck right there. Pretty bada## jacket he's got there too :) Some fine hunting down there that is still yet to come ;) Congrats to your buddy and maybe I will see you down there.

Latest posts