Flood and trail cams

duckriver

duckriver

FYI if you got them next to creek or river may want to get them. It's showing the duck will hit 25 ft so I'm going to get some of mine now.

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
Yeppers we fixing to get a BUNCH of rain.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

B

brass magnet

Woke up raining ,still raining, good day for the campfire, not that one, this one :tu:

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
I had one in a creek and went and pulled it yesterday. ( buck travel route) Thought the ol Covert had quit on me.............Stupid card was locked!! :bash:

Rackseeker

Rackseeker

Still hasn't rained a drop here, has rained all day 10 miles north of my location.

DaveB

DaveB

My portion of Shelby County got a fair drenching earlier this evening. I'm not far from the Agricenter so BP will have official amounts.

Has rained for close on 24 hours off and on sometimes a light mist and a couple of thunderboomers with heavy hard rain.

catman529

catman529

My salt lick will probably flood it my camera should be high enough to stay above water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andy S.

Andy S.

I once had a home brew trail camera that got inundated during a flash flood like this, it was setup along a slough near the Wolf River. I remember opening the waterproof otter box (it had been modified with openings) and water running out on my hands. I knew right then that was not good. The best part is the memory card was unharmed, at least for the time while I retrieved the pics from the previous month. The camera and control board were toast, and I did discard the memory card for good measure once I got the pics off of it. I could never have trusted it from that point forward. Needless to say, I learned my lesson for middle to later December flash flooding for the areas I frequent.