Fish dont know its raining......

Football Hunter

Yeah,we planned on going for my birthday,but man what a rainstorm.Good to have good rain gear,and a big boat.Only pic we took,but caught 7 I think,all on jerk baits.
0305131355_zps91444ade.jpg

Football Hunter

Outdoor life said:
Nice looking fish! Rain don't bother me much, but this wind kept me away from the river and lake. Do not like fishing in wind at all.
If you have a boat that can handle it,fishing in the wind can be great,however,yesterday at the end got a little crazy :)

TN Larry

Football Hunter said:
Outdoor life said:
Nice looking fish! Rain don't bother me much, but this wind kept me away from the river and lake. Do not like fishing in wind at all.
If you have a boat that can handle it,fishing in the wind can be great,however,yesterday at the end got a little crazy :)

Yep, let the wind be your friend this time of year. I have had some super trips in the spring on days like yesterday.

Outdoor life

TN Larry said:
Football Hunter said:
Outdoor life said:

Yep, let the wind be your friend this time of year. I have had some super trips in the spring on days like yesterday.

Hmm, well guess next time I won't let the wind stop me and tough it out. Guess it also depends what you're fishing for as well.

Latest posts