FISA court order from Apr 26, 2016

RUGER

RUGER

Supporter
No clue.
I ain't smart enough to read it. LOL

DaveB

DaveB

Looks to me like the Landmark Legal Foundation wants to sit in on requests for FISA rulings submitted by say the CIA, the FBI, NSA, stinking rotten nosey people in Obama's white house, etc.

The FISA judge said to the Landmark lawyers, you guys are so dumb, you are worse than stupid, go away and doan come back, yahear??

WTM

WTM

Supporter
DaveB":39xvsezl said:
Looks to me like the Landmark Legal Foundation wants to sit in on requests for FISA rulings submitted by say the CIA, the FBI, NSA, stinking rotten nosey people in Obama's white house, etc.

The FISA judge said to the Landmark lawyers, you guys are so dumb, you are worse than stupid, go away and doan come back, yahear??

lol did you even read it? richard hutchinson is a conservative and that foundation is a conservative foundation. that is a legal brief asking the court to investigate obamas use of the FISA court for the investigation of the Trump-russian connection and to investigate the leaks to the media Michael Flynn’s involvement and others. their interest is the leakage of classified information out of that court.