First Pull

CAW

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, this has been a very busy summer for me. And, I know he made it through the season, but no sign of Stickers yet. Honestly, I'm not feeling real good about it. He has always showed himself by this time of year. Oh well, I guess that is part of trying to grow a giant. I do have a few mature ones showing up and a few youngsters with some potential, but nothing to get too fired up about yet. Hope you guys are all doing well!

tree_ghost

Good to see you back my friend! I know that from years past I have had a big problem with a great summer time bachelor groups only to have them range shift come fall. This year is proving to be my worst group of summer time bucks yet. I'm hoping that the fall turns out to be very productive given that those bucks shift my way. Hopefully the same pattern holds true for stickers!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

landman

My eyes always go to the strap around climbing stick in the top pic before I go to the deer when u post that setting..lol

I'm not seeing what I want just yet, but I know I pic deer up over fall each year and the adjoining 350 acres was cut hard over the winter creating a monster thicket. Good Luck

Thanks for sharing

Mike Belt

Good looking group of bucks. They all look really healthy. If they stick around it'll make for a great sit hearing crashing and grunting as a few of them run a doe under your stand. Good luck.

Latest posts