First Lite Sanctuary jacket and bibs

Gravey

I have them in XL and fit me good. You're more than welcome to try them on. They're currently in my closet at my house in Mt. Juliet but I'm in the middle of moving to my wife's house in Murfreesboro. I'm 5' 10" and 210. Shoot me a pm if interested and I'll send you my #.

whitetailz

I had the coat and bibs in Realtree a couple of years ago. Fantastic set but ran big. I had a Large in both and I'm normally a XL guy at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ronnycl

5'11" 220 lbs I got the XXL bibs & wear an xl jacket. I am in collierville if you travel this way u can pm me to try on.
Levis I wear a 38/32
dress shirt size 17.5 x 34/35

TNReb

Maybe REN will see this... I think he has them. Shoot him a PM if he doesn't respond.

REN

Rackseeker":1lwp8qpw said:
Just wondering if anyone has these. Just wondering about size, would like to try on before ordering.

Ive had a ton of FL gear for a few years now. The sanctuary gear is some of my favorite. They do 100% run big so Id start with a size smaller then your normal jacket size. A lot of their newer gear is sized normal but the older stuff is all 1 size larger for whatever reason. Im 6'3 165 and wear their medium in most things, and some of it like the sanctuary still has plenty of room for base layers.

th88

I have the Woodbury (same system but with less insulation). 5'7 175lbs and the medium fits well. Woodbury is plenty warm, I can't imagine getting cold with the Sanctuary set!

Rackseeker

I bought the Sanctuary jacket and bibs a couple months ago. I bought XL , the bibs fit nicely but the jacket is a touch to big. Was going to send it back but decided to just keep it better alittle big than tight. Seems to be quality clothing, I will see how they hold up in December.

Latest posts