First Lite - 20% off Whitetail Packages

CrossVolle

Was really hoping they included some of their light pants for turkeys in the spring. Really love their base layers and socks.

infoman jr.

I just wished a brick and mortar store carried First Lite. I like their stuff but I also like putting my hands on it first and trying it on before making up my mind.
That's understandable. They went direct-to-consumer to decrease cost. I wear several of their pieces. The Solitude jacket is amazing.

Hduke86

What's the fit in comparison to Sitka. Is it form fitting like Sitka or a little more "true to size"?
From the pieces I have if you're close to upper medium size to almost large than get the large size cause it will most likely fit correctly and the medium will be tight. That's just been my experience and with me being 6'1" and 145-150lbs I own nothing in large except first lite.

tellico4x4

This was tempting but...I ordered a Kuiu Axis Hybrid coat yesterday instead. Needed (wanted) outer shell that was waterproof & windproof for late season out west & just couldn't find anything at FL that raced my motor. My old Cabelas gortex is 10-12 yrs old & served me well but time to upgrade.

Latest posts