first fish of the year

easy45

Little guy but at least I'm on the board , only caught 2

2013-03-06155848_zps395d3bf6.jpg

mathews338

I haven't even been yet so you are doing better than me, i'm getting a lot of things done around house between deer season and fishing. waiting for it to warm up some also.

TN Larry

mathews338 said:
I haven't even been yet so you are doing better than me, i'm getting a lot of things done around house between deer season and fishing. waiting for it to warm up some also.

Between deer season and fishing??? Fishing never stops. :) It has been good so far this winter.

mathews338

TN Larry said:
mathews338 said:

Between deer season and fishing??? Fishing never stops. :) It has been good so far this winter.
Lol! That's true but for me it does cause a big buck is worth more to me than big fish.

TN Larry

mathews338 said:
TN Larry said:
mathews338 said:

Lol! That's true but for me it does cause a big buck is worth more to me than big fish.

Agree on the big buck part. Fishing does take a back seat from Sept- Dec but fires back as soon as season is over. Still fish a lil during deer but not much. It's been closed for two months though. :D

Latest posts