First deer at my new house

BAMA BOW MERKER

I just bought a new house about 3 weeks ago. I have absolutely zero neighbors, it's pretty nice. Walked to the mailbox yesterday and didn't make it 5 yards out the door and stopped cause there were 7 does standing right in front of me. They locked up for a second and went right back to feeding. They were literally 40 yds from me. I eased back in the house, pulled out the Bowtech and slipped back outside. Needless to say I got busted on my stalk, they left. 20 minutes later they came back but were 80-100 yds, the x-bolt was ready and I took a nice doe. Was really neat, never been able to do that.

rem270

Awesome. I moved into my house back in August and the morning after our first night had deer in the yard. Said I was going to hunt them but couldn't make myself do it. did have a decent 8 on camera. Had i had a big buck on camera it would've been on lol.

BAMA BOW MERKER

I told my fiancé I wasn't going to shoot one unless it was a nice one. I got to looking at the freezer and really wanted one more more. Didn't have any luck last weekend. So I took the opportunity. Very convenient. I have always, always had to drive a decent ways to hunt. My current lease is an hour and twenty minutes, and it made this feel like cheating.

cbhunter

rem270":31gni0r8 said:
Awesome. I moved into my house back in August and the morning after our first night had deer in the yard. Said I was going to hunt them but couldn't make myself do it. did have a decent 8 on camera. Had i had a big buck on camera it would've been on lol.

Now Rem, you have to adjust your expectations going from KY to AR!! lol

To the OP, that's the way to get it done!