First bandage change

huntintn

Never been much for pain meds, but the next time around I'm gonna tell thel to juice me up. I guarantee they pulled 15 yards of packing string from my foot, then they tried to pack that much back in. I am physically give out.

DaveB

Man oh man that even sounds painful.

When I had the melanoma surgeries coupla times I grabbed some meds and made use of them.

Cannot reach my buddy but am still trying.

TRIGGER

Hope it heals fast for you. On the packing subject.. I got MERSA in my middle finger once and had to have it worked on. When I left they told me to remove the packing the next day so I did. When I started pulling on it I thought it was never going to end. No clue how they got that much in a finger it was like 3’ long when I got it all out.

backyardtndeer

When I was about 12, i got staph in my arm after breaking it pretty bad. That was no fun, can relate to the packing of the wound. They cut to the bone in surgery, then would come in and unpack and repack. They used betadine back then to soak the gauze or what you called string. Couple times they had to re-open, cut, parts that were trying to heal. Lucky really that I didn't lose my arm.

Continued prayers for you.