Finding Bigfoot

Dodge Man

Supporter
It's time to find Bigfoot once again!

I love this show, it always gives me a few good laughs each time it is on! :D

Trapper John

I sent them an E-Mail explaining all of this madness could be explained away as people seeing Trace Adkins during hunting season.

No response.

in the dog house

Trapper John said:
I sent them an E-Mail explaining all of this madness could be explained away as people seeing Trace Adkins during hunting season.

No response.

I have met him ( my brother does work for him every year) he for sure would qualify.
Thats one BIG dude. Very cool guy too. 1st time I meet him he had a big glass of iced tea in one hand, and a pack of Marlboro reds in the other. he was more dirty than we were. He had been working on his farm all day. Really down to earth guy.

Mudbone

in the dog house! said:
Trapper John said:

No response.

I have met him ( my brother does work for him every year) he for sure would qualify.
Thats one BIG dude. Very cool guy too. 1st time I meet him he had a big glass of iced tea in one hand, and a pack of Marlboro reds in the other. he was more dirty than we were. He had been working on his farm all day. Really down to earth guy.
x2. He is good friend of the family, he sang at my wedding for free and hung out and ate, EVERYTHING! That's a large fella!

Dodge Man

Supporter
I just can't understand how they have not found Bigfoot by now. They must need better cameras or something. Everytime they go out they hear a Bigfoot but just can never seem to get one on camrea. ;)

NICHOLS3

Dodge Man said:
I just can't understand how they have not found Bigfoot by now. They must need better cameras or something. Everytime they go out they hear a Bigfoot but just can never seem to get one on camrea. ;)
If they found him they would be out of a job ;)

Pic IN the Casa

I'm a bigfoot fanatic but if this show gets another season Matt Moneymaker has some inside info on somebody at that network.

Dodge Man

Supporter
Pic IN the Casa said:
I'm a bigfoot fanatic but if this show gets another season Matt Moneymaker has some inside info on somebody at that network.

I think it's entertaining, I don't hold out hope they will really ever find Bigfoot but I like the show. I love any show on Bigfoot.

brmaster

Dodge Man said:

Its because they need some TNDEER hunters to help them, evidently they dont know how to track, scout, put out food plots and set up for the ultimate shot being camera or other.