Finally ....... a judge!!!!

7mm08

Hopefully this dude will become some bad man's boyfriend!!!!!

He poached 60 deer!!!

SCN ..... don't salivate on your handheld reading this!!!

DoubleRidge

Some people are just sick.....what a waste...... As the article states.....I hope he spends the rest of his life working to pay off the fines.....I'm sure the 14 months in prison won't be enjoyable either.

waynesworld

I am glad he got some time behind bars but i wonder if the fine will ever be paid. I am not sure of the whole sentence but i would make him work a lot of hours for the TWRA after he gets out. Not sure what the max sentencing is for this though so may have had some part in the fine vrs the other things.

easy45

Glad he's getting some jail time. The guy who poached 2 deer off of our land in Chester county only got 2 $150 fines. 🤦🏻‍♂️
It's a joke in this state but it all depends on the judge. I wish we were a restitution state. That's what really hits poachers hard in other states. The judge in Chester county isn't gonna give anyone a harsh charge on anything unless they make him mad.

easy45

He will spend the rest of his life paying the restitution back, I wish we did that here but he should have been banned from ever being able to get a hunting license again. I doubt it would have mattered with this guy but it's the point of it.

jason2779

It's nothing but greed and blood lust! He needs to be put on a frontline battle position and the. He will find out that it's not fun to kill, especially if it's shooting back at you! This guy is why my grandpa said was a game hog! Good riddance to the creep. But when he gets out he will do it again or become a serial killer!

Safari Hunt

All but a couple of states have a reciprocal agreement. If you lose your license in your home state, you can't get a NR license in other states. Looked for the states that have it under consideration but, as usual, can't find it.

DeerCamp

He will spend the rest of his life paying the restitution back, I wish we did that here but he should have been banned from ever being able to get a hunting license again. I doubt it would have mattered with this guy but it's the point of it.
I would hope that his hunting priveleges are suspended for more than just the 5 years it states.

He should not be able to get them back until full restitution is paid IMO

Lost Lake

I cant understand what he could possibly get out of just shooting those deer.
Me too. I've heard of some people that are twisted enough that they just enjoy the killing part. Makes me wonder if we didn't have deer season, that some of those types would be serial killers.

It'd be nice to see permanent loss of license in every state, and sentence them to work for free in a deer processing plant for five years or so.

Latest posts