Fiest Pup

hgcox

Free to a youth wanting his own dog. He's approxmantly 9 months old only been to the wood 2 times. He should make a good sqdog or just a great pet. Very friendly pup and not spoiled in any way. He's red and white and very healthy. Picked up here in Waverly Tn Ph. or text 931-209-7579 for pictures or more info

hillbillyfab

If this is the same pup I seen on the book of faces, it's a good looking little dog. I sure don't need another dog to fool with at the moment, or I'd be talking to you. Our little cur keeps me busy fooling with her on 🐿️'s and 🦝's. Hope you find a youth wanting a pup.

hgcox

If this is the same pup I seen on the book of faces, it's a good looking little dog. I sure don't need another dog to fool with at the moment, or I'd be talking to you. Our little cur keeps me busy fooling with her on 🐿️'s and 🦝's. Hope you find a youth wanting a pup.
ON faces?

hgcox

Free to a youth wanting his own dog. He's approxmantly 9 months old only been to the wood 2 times. He should make a good sqdog or just a great pet. Very friendly pup and not spoiled in any way. He's red and white and very healthy. Picked up here in Waverly Tn Ph. or text 931-209-7579 for pictures or more info
still available

Flint

A friend of mine has a 6 year old son who's "saving" his money to buy a squirrel dog puppy. He's near Cumberland city. I sent him a link to this thread, he may be in touch.

hgcox

guys this pup is still here and there is absolutely nothing wrong with him just need a oppertunity not spoiled in any manner

Latest posts