Sold/Expired Ferris IS 600Z Commercial Zero-turn

batten_down

F186EB24-9275-462A-A62C-A083AEEC074D.jpeg0BF3F5FA-0C63-4A2B-AB9A-5FDDB85670FC.jpegD06660CD-609B-456E-B83A-BD013ED41102.jpegC44AAA73-FAD6-47C6-A170-5862ED525A4E.jpeg52" Ferris IS 600Z like new.
12'x 6' Homesteader enclosed trailer. With side door and drop ramp. Like new, hasn't left the yard since I brought it home.

Bought this mower in the spring thinking I would start a little business. Had an offer to re-enter my old job field, so small business has been shelved for now. The full suspension on this mower was the deciding factor when buying, and it is the most comfortable zero-turn I've ever used. It's just too much for my little yard. Wife says it has to go. 17 hours on the mower, commercial warranty will transfer to new owner. $5500 for mower by itself. Can't split up unless the mower sells first. $8000 for package.

Specializedjon

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

sll

Yea, I am getting ready to build on a 3 acre lot that will all have to be mowed. I will be in the market for one come spring but would have went ahead and purchased that one now.

batten_down

Just finished up the mower deal. The trailer is still available. However, I will be in the woods until November 2nd if anyone wants to come look.

Absolute pleasure to meet SpecializedJon and conduct a little business together. Truly a salt-of-the-earth type of guy. Thanks again Jon.

Donation will go out today for the mower.

Snake

I'm not a professional lawn mower and I don't play one on TV, but if I may be permitted to have an opinion, Ferris is the BEST mower!
They are good but not infallible, know a friend that was waiting on a motor from them . He bought it new and it broke but they are sending him a new motor but don't understand because he's installing it . Have to ask look like they would have to pay to have it installed.

Specializedjon

They are good but not infallible, know a friend that was waiting on a motor from them . He bought it new and it broke but they are sending him a new motor but don't understand because he's installing it . Have to ask look like they would have to pay to have it installed.
Keep it down Snake. "we believe truth over facts" says our Supreme Leader

We're only saying nice things about my new mower ;)

Latest posts