"Felons, Illegals and MS13 welcome

B

blondebear

why did they take the signs down ? it's almost like their ashamed of the truth. heck i would'a liked to have had my picture standing beside those signs. :mrgreen: 1st time i drove from san diego to the border at san ysidro i laughed the whole way after seeing that 1st sign that was a yellow triangle with a man and woman holding a childs hand running across the road. always wanted a pic of those signs but traffic was way to heavy to slow down much less pull over and stop.

LanceS4803

LanceS4803

Those looked very professional.
Well done to the pranksters!

blondebear":2177i9b3 said:
1st time i drove from san diego to the border at san ysidro i laughed the whole way after seeing that 1st sign that was a yellow triangle with a man and woman holding a childs hand running across the road.

I was in El Paso to assist on a search warrant. The teams (about 40 people) met in a mall parking lot at 0700 to get final instructions before heading out to multiple locations.
All of the sudden 4 guys came running through the parking lot right by us, with a green Border Patrol SUV hot on their trail!

griz01

griz01

Save money on deportations; send all to California! Of course, then I guess we will need a wall at the California state line.

V

Voldeerfan

Supporter
griz01":1x73rhcv said:
Save money on deportations; send all to California! Of course, then I guess we will need a wall at the California state line.

Might be cheaper to wall off California than Mexico. :drool: Allow them to be a funnel unto themselves.