Feels good not to have this problem

PillsburyDoughboy

They may not even have players for the bowl game.

Attachments

• 318405883_206310555199851_9053251997646769201_n.jpg
    318405883_206310555199851_9053251997646769201_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 106

JBell

UT is losing 6 from skill positions. Lose some, hopefully replace with better. Part of the game now

PillsburyDoughboy

Last I heard Alabama is losing half their team to the portal
No,,, last I heard about 14 players to the portal. The ones that needed to go that were not carrying their weight. I am sure Saban is going to be making ALOT of changes between now and next season. Bank on it.

buckaroo

No,,, last I heard about 14 players to the portal. The ones that needed to go that were not carrying their weight. I am sure Saban is going to be making ALOT of changes between now and next season. Bank on it.
There have been former players coming out saying what an ass little saban is when he is losing or not getting his way, I'd say players are wondering about jumping off the sinking ship

THEdonkey0515

UT is losing 6 from skill positions. Lose some, hopefully replace with better. Part of the game now
2 running backs buried on the chart that didn't see any playing time.

A TE that played 13 snaps

two WRs. The WRs would have had a chance to play a big role atleast 1 of them because the vols are sending two to the draft. Bru is set to be WR#1 and they seen the wrighting on the wall when freshman squirrel passed them on the depth chart.

The one thing I don't believe the vols will have troubles getting is skill players

JBell

two WRs. The WRs would have had a chance to play a big role atleast 1 of them because the vols are sending two to the draft. Bru is set to be WR#1 and they seen the wrighting on the wall when freshman squirrel passed them on the depth chart.

The one thing I don't believe the vols will have troubles getting is skill players
Exactly. Most of all the kids transferring from schools are leaving to get more playing time. Every school has it.

JBell

Except for Alabama. When someone from there enters the portal, it's because PDB or Nicky tells them to do it.
It's because "the empire is crumbling " according to others on here. It's just part of football now. Free agency, paid to play… it's just the minor leagues now

JBell

It won't be long top tier players will be banning together to create "super teams" like in the nba

Spurhunter

Exactly. Most of all the kids transferring from schools are leaving to get more playing time. Every school has it.
I think before the portal a kid would commit to alabama or Clemson or Ohio State thinking they would play because they've always been the best player on their team, in their district, etc. They would wait their turn because they didn't want to sit out a year. That's why those schools were 3 deep at every position. Now with the portal they don't have to sit and they want to play now. It is leveling the field somewhat and creating parity in college football. I love a good upset and I expect we'll see more and more.

JBell

And honestly, a lot of SEC second and even third string guys could go to their choice of other schools and at least compete for the starting position

Gravey

I saw where a wide receiver from Missouri is looking at UT. Don't recall his name but believe it said he was the third best receiver in the SEC this year.

THEdonkey0515

I saw where a wide receiver from Missouri is looking at UT. Don't recall his name but believe it said he was the third best receiver in the SEC this year.
Yeah I seen that as well Lovett was his name I remember seen Hyatt was of course one of the guys that finished in front of him.

Lead Missouri in catches and yards.