feed back on these sticks?

dsa5455

http://www.bipodshootingsticks.com/ordering.htm
I hunt from the ground some and my tree stand (lone wolf) doesn't have shooting rails. I saw these illustrated on youtube. I'm considering buying a set but would like any feed back on pros and cons of this particular design. I think the youtube video goes into a little more detail than the website. Thanks

JeepKuntry

I bought a shooting pole at WallyWorld for ten bucks. It's works decent. I didn't wanna pony up $50 bucks for a top of the line set. Just a thought if your lookin for a cheap set up.

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have two sets that were given to me. Not bad on the ground, great for turkey. Useless in a treestand.

For my crossbow and firearms, I use something called a steady rest. I duct tape it on my firearms forearm. It works great. The crossbow comes with one. Almost as good as a shooting rail.

dsa5455

I'm not sure how you guys are able to isolate a quote in the box and then make a comment about that quote. I guess I need input on that also. I have one of the Wallyworld mono-pods that I have had for many years. It has worked great but I find myself always having to keep a grip on my firearm. The bi-pod would at least steady it a little more when in a hands free position while on the ground. I have considered making a set like the Irish guy or even out of pvc as mentioned. Definitely much cheaper. BW I checked online and found the product you mentioned on a website of some well known Kentucky hunters (14.95). That cost seems pretty reasonable. Thanks to all.

Latest posts