Federal TSS!

deerfever

UPS just delivered my 20 gauge #9 shot and I couldn't resist I had to shoot two of my guns! All I can say is WOW! This stuff is for real, I shot each gun once at turkey head targets at 40 yards. I was more than impressed, Primos tightwad in one and a Carlson's choke tube in the other gun both are going to be hard on the Toms!

megalomaniac

My son's 20g no 9s came today as well. If he misses 2 this year like he did last year, I'm going to start collecting shirt tails!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

deerfever

I had ordered mine from Cabelas on Jan 14 and it was on back order I just got it yesterday! Most places are just getting it and it is going fast. I would guess it will calm down eventually.

Shanman

Called Mack's PW today and lady told me they had a shipment coming in today, but that I had to wait for the web site to update to "In Stock". Showed in stock around 1:30pm, called her back and she didn't even know that it had come in. Ordered 2 boxes of #9 20's, looked at the site again around 3:00pm and they showed only 1 box in stock. If you find it you better jump on it asap! Will say I never imagined that I would pay that much for 10 shotgun shells...lol There still seems to be plenty of 410 available from what I've seen. Just keep looking online, phone call was what helped me or I would have missed it. Good luck.

catchem3434

Shanman":24eudbv3 said:
Called Mack's PW today and lady told me they had a shipment coming in today, but that I had to wait for the web site to update to "In Stock". Showed in stock around 1:30pm, called her back and she didn't even know that it had come in. Ordered 2 boxes of #9 20's, looked at the site again around 3:00pm and they showed only 1 box in stock. If you find it you better jump on it asap! Will say I never imagined that I would pay that much for 10 shotgun shells...lol There still seems to be plenty of 410 available from what I've seen. Just keep looking online, phone call was what helped me or I would have missed it. Good luck.

Thanks! Will keep checking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remington700

I have been looking for some and I have noticed many places like Cabelas have taken them offline. Maybe I can find some over the next month.

Southern Sportsman

I would love to see some patters from the Federal .410 loads when some of you shoot them. I have been hand loading for the TSS for a couple years and would like to see how they compare. The advertised velocity on the Federal TSS loads is actually better than the hand load recipe, has 1/16 oz bigger payload, and is buffered. So I am really curious, especially since the recipe I have is right at max pressure.

TreyB

Cotis":2lnch1sq said:
Why 9s? Seems small. I need to learn about the new heavy shot stuff

More pellets with same force as a #4 I believe

Latest posts