Fed Ex Requiring Pic of DL to Deliver Powder

backyardtndeer

Supposed to, yes. Supposedly Fed ex has software that just uses the information to say, yes the person that is receiving is legal to by age. I read an article about it, also said they don't keep any information other than that the person delivered to was legal. They are just covering their asses.

Specializedjon

Preeeeetty sure

murica GIF

DaveTN

What?!?! You don't even need "Id" to vote!!
Correct, you can vote without an ID. But package shipment is far more important to liberals than election fraud. Rumor is that "explosive material" was being shipped, none was found. They will be okay with requiring ID until a minority claims racism or that city customers are being scanned more than rural customers; then it will end.

I believe UPS is also requiring ID to ship and possibly to receive packages that require an adult signature.

Eventually we will all have a scannable government issued ID.

Yes, we will all be in a government watchlist database. They will know everything we have had shipped to us, and soon it will be searchable on Google by anyone.
…………………...........

ID scanning to be required for adult signatures starting in June 2022

On June 28, 2022
, FedEx Express and FedEx Ground will enable ID scanning functionality for deliveries in the U.S. which require an adult signature. Our ID scanning technology will electronically capture the recipient's name and automate age verification. This new process eliminates the need for manual data entry of recipient information and improves the accuracy of recipient information.
When a recipient's ID is scanned, our scanning technology will:
  • Capture the recipient's name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
  • Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.
Our software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). However, capturing the recipient's first initial and last name is part of the existing proof of delivery process for all signature deliveries and will be retained only as long as necessary.
Frequently asked questions
Why is the FedEx driver asking to scan my ID at delivery?
Effective 06/28/22, FedEx will introduce scanning technology that electronically captures the recipient's first initial, last name, and automatically verifies age requirements are met for deliveries requiring an adult signature. The software does not record or store any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, birthdate, home address, etc.). If you are expecting a delivery, please have your valid government-issued photo ID ready at the time of delivery.

What if I do not want to have my ID scanned at delivery?

If you decline to have your ID scanned at delivery, your age will be verified by the driver by manually entering your date of birth. The driver will also manually enter your first initial and last name.

mike243

Hell took the grandson to Hooters a few months back and ordered a beer, little gal asked to see my DL, she took it and started to take off when I stopped her, asked where she was going with my DL and she said she has to scan it into the register , I said let me have it back, no menus they want you to look on your phone, piss on them I only wanted a few wings and a beer, over 60 and my pissedoffmeter went to full tilt, we left not her fault but they don't need my $$$