Favorite crock pot meals

JCDEERMAN

Freakin gross!!
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

TNReb

Got white beans in the pot now with onions and a ham hock. Will make the cornbread in about another half hour.

Wildcat

Homemade chicken noodle soup. In fact, I'm getting ready to put the chicken breasts in the crockpot in a few minutes to get it all started. Takes around 8-9 hours before it's ready to eat.

JCDEERMAN

Just ordered some off eBay. Never tried it before but sounds like it will be good.
I ordered some off Amazon. Haven't used it yet, but put some in my hand and tasted it. It is some of the best I have ever tasted. Using it this weekend using Ruger's crock pot ribs he mentioned earlier in the thread.

Thelonegoose

My favorite is Turnip Green Soup. Brown a pound (or two) of conecuh sausage and add to crockpot with 1-2 pounds of turnip greens, .5 lb of mixed veggies, a can of rotel, kidney beans, navy beans, or any other beans you like. I add creole seasoning and season all, and I cook all that for at least 4 hours. Right before you are ready to eat, make some cornbread to serve with it.

4scout

I'm definitely going to try Ruger's crock pot rib recipe. I always grill/smoke them and they're great but always looking for something different. Really like the Strawberry's, only used it once so far on grilling deer burgers and they turned out awesome.

JCDEERMAN

I'm definitely going to try Ruger's crock pot rib recipe. I always grill/smoke them and they're great but always looking for something different. Really like the Strawberry's, only used it once so far on grilling deer burgers and they turned out awesome.
They are very good. I am going to do one thing different. I am going to get the grill hot with a smoke stick in there and harden the outside after pulling them out of the crock pot. That is if I can get them out of the crock pot without them falling apart LOL. I bought a rib rack to set them on in the grill

DoubleRidge

They are very good. I am going to do one thing different. I am going to get the grill hot with a smoke stick in there and harden the outside after pulling them out of the crock pot. That is if I can get them out of the crock pot without them falling apart LOL. I bought a rib rack to set them on in the grill
We do this with ribs in the insta-pot .....23 minutes in the insta-pot with dry rub seasoning.....then brush with sweet baby rays .....then on too the preheated grill with hickory smoke rolling.....not long on grill...couple minutes each side to sear outside... very good....but I'll admit it feels almost like cheating.....to have fall off the bone ribs in such a short time.

Displaced_Vol

Far from healthy but definitley good lol

Italian Beef sandwiches

2-3 lb chuck roast
Beef stock(just enough to cover the roast about halfway)
1 jar of Italian giardiniera(strain all the juice out and just add the contents
1 jar of pepperoncini slices(juice and all)
8- 12 oz of your favorite beer

Cook until the beef shreds and serve on a hoagie roll. You can dip it the juice or mix up an au jus.
This is exactly what I was going to say. Outside this the usual suspects for the crock pot: pot roast, beans/bean soup, black eyed peas, etch

JCDEERMAN

We do this with ribs in the insta-pot .....23 minutes in the insta-pot with dry rub seasoning.....then brush with sweet baby rays .....then on too the preheated grill with hickory smoke rolling.....not long on grill...couple minutes each side to sear outside... very good....but I'll admit it feels almost like cheating.....to have fall off the bone ribs in such a short time.
We will try this too!

ImThere

add the amount of meat you prefer steak type meat whether be deer or stew meat or whatever you want add enough to feed your family plus left overs
add one can large can herdez salsa hot
Add one can of petite diced tomatoes enough to cover the meat
cook it all down cook till the meat is soft once it's done Drain meat as you put it on Burrito tortilla add whatever you like to go on a burrito supreme style burrito sour cream guacamole lettuce tomato onion and enjoy or eat it like a soup with bread
however you prefer

Safari Hunt

Pork loin wraped in foil to keep it moist. We buy it on sale and cut to about 3 lbs. each. Cook one and freeze the other for future use. Pull apart and add BBQ sauce.

CBU93

Chicken breasts, two packs taco seasoning, jar of salsa. Cook on low till done, shred for tacos, taco salad, burritos.

Packaged meat balls, jar of chili sauce, couple scoops grape jelly on top.