• Help Support TNDeer:

Father in Law - prayers please

Mag

My Father in Law is a tough ole dude. Was an Army Ranger and in Vietnam when technically we weren't. Did and saw things that he won't discuss but you can read into the little he does share. Well I guess it's that time when God needs him more than we do, and that's ok. His health has been failing and he would never want to just "survive" and not 'live", you know what I mean. He's been in the ICU since his heart attack Monday and we expect a final result from the neurologist today about lack of brain activity. My Wife tries to remain strong for her Mother who is 85.
With COVID no one is allowed to sit with him which is absolutely horrible but the world we now live in. At least we were able to get them to agree to allow my Wife to be there with her Mom when the time comes to remove support, it turns my stomach that we aren't able to be there to hold them at that time. We have alot of prayer warriors giving support which helps. The TnDeer community is incredible so if you have time today and can give a quick nod to God to welcome Art into his home it would be greatly appreciated.

huntinkev

Prayers sent!

These Hospital rules make an already bad situation worse on families....and their loved ones.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Snake

Supporter
Once again dear Lord we come before your mighty throne of grace as you have asked us to do in agreement . Before our request I give you all the praise , glory and honor you so richly deserve . Dear Lord we are asking for your mighty touch realizing all our lives are but as a vapor hoping you can grant grace and much needed comfort in this time of need for this family known to you as I know you will asking in Jesus precious mighty name amen .

Latest posts