Fantasy Football guru's

Strict

Depends on how solid the rest of you team is and who you're going against. IMO, Brees could be a bust or be the top scorer this week while Wentz is probably more likely to hit the projected mark or exceed it.

gobblegrunt

Speaking of fantasy kamara is out of the game for now!!! How much bad luck can I have in a fantasy season. I drafted Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck. Luck never played and Rodgers broke his collar bone. I picked up Carson Palmer then he breaks his arm. I trade one of my top wideouts for Dak Prescott and get one good game out of him and then he just sucks. He's on the bench and now I'm starting drew Brees. It's been a rough season but I still finished first in my league at 10-3. I'll probably lose my first round game due to kamara being hurt.

TreyB

gobblegrunt":14o3x9tx said:
Speaking of fantasy kamara is out of the game for now!!! How much bad luck can I have in a fantasy season. I drafted Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck. Luck never played and Rodgers broke his collar bone. I picked up Carson Palmer then he breaks his arm. I trade one of my top wideouts for Dak Prescott and get one good game out of him and then he just sucks. He's on the bench and now I'm starting drew Brees. It's been a rough season but I still finished first in my league at 10-3. I'll probably lose my first round game due to kamara being hurt.

Yep...

Had a 6 game winning streak. Kamara is gonna kill me. I'm playing the 1st place guy in his side.

gobblegrunt

TreyB":1jrnyrmx said:
gobblegrunt":1jrnyrmx said:

Yep...

Had a 6 game winning streak. Kamara is gonna kill me. I'm playing the 1st place guy in his side.
Kamara has been lights out!! Luckily I have Levon Bell and Mark Ingram. No having Kamara in the flex is going to kill me!

Bone Collector

TreyB":2cu91c9k said:
So Carson ended with 27 vs Brees with 17

I chose to keep Carson in. Brees just has not put up the #'s like he has in the past, mainly because Kamara and Ingram running the ball so well.

Wentz got me 29 in my league, Brees ended up with 16, so he hit his projection but that was it.

I lost Wentz for the season though, so it is Brees for the remainder of the playoffs for me. Hopefully he has a good week.

Latest posts