• Help Support TNDeer:

Fall Trail Races

Dodge Man

Well the spring and summer races didn’t work out very well. But so far 2 of my favorite races are still are going to happen. I am pumped and ready for fall weather and some long runs. I have 2 25K lined up and would like to add a few more if I can fine some close enough. Anyone else looking forward to some long trail running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb3

Re: Fall Trail Races

Ready to run in fall temps. lol

Planning on the Bell Ringer, 25k. I believe it's still a go.

Boll Weevil

I'm a road runner but haven't been able to find a race to register for in months. I'm just trying to stay halfway in shape but it's somewhat harder to do without a target race to prepare for on the calendar.

Dodge Man

Boll Weevil":2bg24bx3 said:
I'm a road runner but haven't been able to find a race to register for in months. I'm just trying to stay halfway in shape but it's somewhat harder to do without a target race to prepare for on the calendar.
Maybe it is time to try a trail race then. There should be a trail race not too far from you still happening. You might find a new interest .

Dodge Man

First one of the fall season is in the books. I used this one as more of a training run and didn’t try to push too hard. But I beat my time from last year by almost 15 mins. I am still heavy to go out hard in these distances. I need to drop 10-15 lbs before my next race.

Trending threads