Evercalm scent stick

Chickencoop96

Chickencoop96

Supporter
lol i used scent away and dead down wind for years and still got busted several times, and some days they never caught a scent. haven't used the ever calm yet but im still gonna stick with playing the wind regardless.

Wrangler95

Wrangler95

lol i used scent away and dead down wind for years and still got busted several times, and some days they never caught a scent. haven't used the ever calm yet but im still gonna stick with playing the wind regardless.

Its what I do also,I wont hunt a stand if the wind is not right!

R

RobDooley

Supporter
Its what I do also,I wont hunt a stand if the wind is not right!
you hear the remarks you made about hunting the wind all the time. I understand. However, I have been hunting for 45 years and absent a dominant, prevailing wind I have noticed the wind swirl and often change directions several times during a hunt. I have also witnessed deer approach my stand from numerous positions during a hunt. With that said, I have one stand, that I know is positioned on a travel corridor to bedding on the farm. This is the only stand I hunt the wind. Are there others maybe. I am convinced now to pick up some of this Evercalm. Stay clean my friends.

Wrangler95

Wrangler95

I believe you will be glad you got the Evercalm!Yes,the wind swirls in different directions,I just go by my Hunt stand app with each stand to see the wind direction for each hour.It is about the best a hunter can do!!