Electronics battery

bluball

WTM":1yyf5uzd said:
bluball":1yyf5uzd said:
scn":1yyf5uzd said:
Just curious-is it still fishing for you or just video games with live targets ;) ?
Video game with live targets most of the time.Wish they were outlawed,liked it better when hard work payed off.Now anyone can find them,but you still have to catch them

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

yeah but only die hard fishermen and tournament anglers are going to invest $3 grand into livescope. i quit spider rigging years ago and started casting to them. one thing i learned, you will catch the better fish. even getting too close to white crappie and the big fish will move. black crappie is even worse.

but like you said livescope wont catch the fish for you but may help some learn a little more about fishing and how fish react and shorten the learning curve for some, ie different presentations, casting angles, etc.
Some may not spend the money agreed,but its definately worth it to know 100% sure there are fish were you are fishing.Fish are spooky sometimes during the yr,big,small doesnt really matter size when there spooky.I will say this 90% or the time when i catch a big crappie its on plastic.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts