electronic calls?

donedeer

I have read and reviewed most of the info on the twra website but dont know if they are legal or not for coyote hunting,does anyone know for sure.maybe I missed it,I seen that it is for most small game,but was wondering, seeing how they are able to hunt year round and no limit, thanks look forward to your feedback anyone,lol

donedeer

thanks,well then I'm going out after them hard next week cause I found a din out at my buddys farm and it is huge with alot of sign of dead turkeys and bones piled up outside it on ground right in front of it.I'm sure some were his chickens that came up missing while back to.but I kinda thought about using four or five foot hold traps close to it,what yall think should I do that or set up close early morning and use electronic caller to lure them out?

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
donedeer said:
thanks,well then I'm going out after them hard next week cause I found a din out at my buddys farm and it is huge with alot of sign of dead turkeys and bones piled up outside it on ground right in front of it.I'm sure some were his chickens that came up missing while back to.but I kinda thought about using four or five foot hold traps close to it,what yall think should I do that or set up close early morning and use electronic caller to lure them out?
that's not a coyote den, that's a witch doctor with a chupacabra as his pet!!! Better let me go take care of that one for you ;)

donedeer

hey dirttrax,I have not seen any foxes at all but I have spotted there dens before and the ones that i came across in the past years was nowhere the size of this one,but you could be right as I do not know for sure. didnt see any tracks cause ground was not soft enough where trail is going into it,but I will get out there this weekend and take pics and post them later this week.thanks again

Latest posts